Our powder coatings are solvent-free and are particularly environmentally friendly. The coating does not take place on the assembly line, but by hand. Thus each product to be coated with extra care.
Subcontract Powder Coating
We show our colours.
During the powder coating process, electrically conductive workpiece are coated with polyester or polyester epoxy powder by means of electrostatic discharge (EPS). Then, the powder is baked at an temperature of 180 ° C. During the baking process, the powder layer liquidates to form a layer of varnish.
The benefits of powder coating:
- Environmentally friendly: solventand emissions
- weather and acid resistance and additional corrosion protection
- Huge variety of colours
- Other colors available on request
- Variable degrees of gloss and structure
- Short coating time, no drying time
- Cost-efficient (no reapplication and drying processes)
- No additional logistical costs (as both the hot dip galvanizing and powder coating are carried out at the same site)
Our facility can coat items with the following dimensions:
- max. component size 2.800 x 1.000 x 1.500 mm (LxWxH)
- max. weight 65 kg
- Special sizes available on request
We powder coat your products within a week!
- Series- oder individuel items
- Industrial- oder privat costumers
- Price upon request